what would cause severe head pain after an aneurysm
My wife had a ruptured brain aneurysm in 2005 and has very severe constant headaches that send her to the ER at least once every 2 weeks.  

During her procedure they place in a coil and stent in a the rupture location,and has had numurous angiographs.

I am looking for some type of directions to go in as to causes,and what to do at this point...none of our doctors seem to have anything they can do for us at this time,most times they treat her like she is faking it
Well, I think I'd take her to a hospital in a university setting and ask them to do a complete new workup on her.  I do not like the sound of those headaches as relates to her very dangerous brain aneurysm, I don't care what the angiograms say.  She ought to be on several medications, the position of the stent needs to be confirmed, and the source of her headaches must be determined because of her history.  Her current docs simply do not know enough to treat her properly at this point.  God speed.  
I had a stent implanted in my head just over a month ago due to intra-cranial hypertension or pseudotumor cerebri.

For the last 2 week I have had severe pain shooting through the left side of my head. They just did a CT Scan and a Lumbar Puncture today and neither one were abnormal. I was told they do not know what the cause is and I could seek out another doctor to see what is causing it.

I don't even know where to start. The pain is very real and did not happen until after the stent.  It's like they don't believe me because it's not something they have come across yet.

Does anyone out there have an idea what could cause this?