what's going on with the smoky smell?
I have been dealing with this terrible smoky smell for almost 2 years. I have had every test done imaginable. Drs. had decided that I had celiac compression syndrome so they placed two arterial stents it did nothing to eliminate my horrible pain and discomfort. I went to an ENT hoping that it was my sinusis and found that they are just fine through a CT scan. My symptoms are getting worse, this smoky smell is so bad that it is almost debilitating. I also have severe pain in my chest, back, legs and my forehead feels like I have needles in it. I have been to many drs. over the past two years and all my tests have been negative except for an MRA which showed the celiac artery as being compressed as well as the SMA. I have had a full work up on my heart it is fine, I have had numerous MRI's, CT scans, blood work etc. I am desperate, I can not keep going like this, can anyone help me?  

This discussion is related to olfactory hallucinations/headaches/MS symptoms.