why i feel like im going to passout every day
Im 28yrs old and for over a year ive been feeling very lightheaded and dizzy .Sometimes it gets so bad i feel like Im going to fall and all i can see is black with yellow spots for a few seconds i catch myself from falling .Also i get hot flashes and feel shakie and its hard for me to breath.I feel weak and dizzy all day.Sometimes when Im cooking or doing anything i have to sit down cause i feel so dizzy,out of breath and weak. Does anyone knows what is making me feel this way thanks.
Well, aside from some serious neurological problem, I can suggest a few items.  You can get that way if you don't get enough proteins and/or iron on a daily basis.  Eggs several times a week can make a difference, plus taking vitamins and minerals.  You can also have internal bleeding from female issues or other body illnesses, or anemia from too little iron or other disease, or low blood pressure from various reasons; any of these blood issues can cause you to feel faint.  Occasionally medications will make a person dizzy, so review side effects of anything you're on, but usually they go away after a few months.

If you eliminate protein and medication as the source, one way to check for a blood problem is to look at your fingernails, squeeze one, and when you let go, blood should come right back, turning the white pressure point back to pink.  I have low blood pressure and some anemia, my nails don't look very pink to begin with, plus the blood is slow to return them to their original whitish pink color.  Most pharmacies have a little blood pressure machine, too, where you can put on a cuff and check your pressure.  Normal is 120 over 80.  I'm something like 100 over 60.  My sister is the same way, she runs marathons, but her docs say she ought to be dead because her pressure is so low.  Some sort of genetic thing.
my daughter is 11yrs old and on march 1st she started her period for the 1st time it lasted about 8 or 9 days . But she has not had one yet for this month in April is that normal can u skip a month or is there something wrong should i take her to the doctors if she does not  have one by may
Dear Bubi,
I hope your fainting spells have been taken care of...plez tell me how that turned out.  On your daughter, yes, it is normal for her "time of the month" to be rather irregular at the very beginning.  Not to worry, she will even out.  The same thing happens in reverse at age 50-52.  Could be she won't have another one until even as late as June or July.  There are websites that talk about all that stuff, so do a Google search and see can you find some info, like at WebMD or some place like that.
GG
i had the same symptoms as you i did have a problem with my blood pressure. ocassionally it get high. i take a baby bayer aspirin 81mgs. daily. i also had what is called hyperventilation it is hard to diagnose and one of the last things the doctor's would even think of. i went to a chiropractor and he figured it out. worth investigating,. i feel like a new person now. hope it helps good luck

dianna
ive just started my first injection of vitamin b12 and will have them weekly for four weeks then monthly. im still having severe dizzy spells where i feel im going to pass out. lyi ng down in bed can also cause me to get dizzy or when turn over someone please help give me any informatin you feel relevant...
for the last week I have felt like I am going to pass out several times, my heart starts beating really fast and I am so light headed I have to sit down. My chest is really tight and I find myself catching my breath. What could this be from?
Well i have been having dizzy faint spells and i actually fainted like four or five months ago i woke up on the kitchen floor! And lately my head has been hurting and i have been dizzy alot