No Insurance, No Medicare, No Medicaid User Group
Health Insurance
About This Group:

People that are falling in the crack of having no way to get medical services because they fail to qualify for the government programs but cannot afford the outrageous insurance required to get medical help.

Founded by dgphill on October 1, 2009
8 members

Health Insurance

This isnt a question but something that we are going through....     My husband got into a motorcycle accident almost 2 years now  he was in the hospital for 6 wks then a rehab for 2 months then a nursing home for 8 months we bought a house just so he could come home we were going through a home care agency for a few months until they discharged him from nursing I thought that was great until I found out we would have to pay $965.00 a month just to have a aide to come in for 3 hours aday to help me get him cleaned up in the morning well we couldnt afford that amount so I figured I do it myself which I have been for about 6 months I tried getting medical through the state he was denied 3 times he is not elligble for medicaid for 2 years and Blue Cross and the other insurance companies out there wont take him on for a year because he has prexisting problems PROBLEMS that were caused by a lady that did an illegal left turn in front of him so now we have no choice but to go with a home care agency just so he can have health insurance so I dont know how we are going to pay for this a mortgage home insurance car insurance and all the other regular bills we have. I just dont get it then we find out because he has improved a little the insurance we had before they want what they paid for medical bills back...This is a question why do we pay the premeiums monthly for them to put a lien on us so they casn get money back???? To us that does not make any sense....Sorry its kind of long
rana64 commented on Recovery Finally
Sep 04
chiengsiewleong commented on Recovery Finally
06/12
thenea added the Multiple Sclerosis Tracker
01/12