Non-Epileptic Seizures User Group
Seizure related
About This Group:

This is a group for those who have had seizures which have not been diagnosed as epilepsy whether Psychogenic (PNES) or tied in with a medical condition such as POTS, drug use/withdrawal, or any other seizure-like activity which is NOT epilepsy. This is for those who need support in options of who to see, tests to run, or where to get treatment.

Founded by Babbieface on September 9, 2011
22 members

Seizure related

I've heard of anethesia causing seizures, but I must say, it seems highly unusual to me for a dentist or anyone to proceed with any type of procedure when something like happens prior to.  Almost inconcievable that they would proceed!   I was diagnosed with grand-mal seizures when Iwas 15 yoa after having my first grand mal seizure.  After batteries of tests through the years (I am now 53 and seizure free for 18 years), I have never been given a reason for why.  After 36 years of being on Dilantin and those side effects, I was placed on Topamax in the last year and have tolerated it well so far.
GiuseppeGiuseppe2344 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 05
Jorgechavez joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 28
tigeress77 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 21