Constant obsession over health
I was always in a worry about my heart, for some reason the past few months Ive been losing it over my appendix. I don't know what started it, I even went to the hospital in June because I believed I had appendicitis. This constant worry of my health has burdened my life for a long while. I am 24 years old and it's ruining my quality of life. Anyone else have the same problems, how do you get through it?
The only way you can get over it by taking help from a psychiatrist or psychologist
Have you ever been diagnosed with OCD?  Have you seen a psychologist?  
I have not. I am taking those steps now. The one near me is on vacation till the 6th and the other one does not accept my health insurance.
That is good news.  You really need to learn cognitive behavioral therapy.  You can also discuss with your doctor whether you would benefit from medication if you would like to try that route.