Feel like i am being watched....?
Hello. Well ever since Year 6, i have felt like i have ben watched. Let me explain:

Well i remember one day going into art class, and having to make a paper bird out of different colours. A 3D one of course. I took that home a few days later, and suddenly one day when i was looking at it, i remember wondering if there was the tiniest camera in it. I suddenly thought of my art teacher, which gave me the idea that she was watching me through that bird. My teachers were incredible dont get me wrong, i guess part of me did want her to watch me. It may have been for attention i guess, or hopefully it wasnt....
Anyway, now  i am in Year 9. I constantly think that there is someone watching me. I havent been feeling so well lately, and i had a talk to some teachers. I am convinced that they have a camera somewhere, which they either put on my bag or somehow got it on my clothes. With this belief, i usually cry as if something is upsetting me TERRIBLY  (when i am having a bad day..) or in the opposite case, smile as if life is perfect. I do this thinking that they can see me and that they will come the next day and ask me whats wrong. So usually (which as i said, may be for attention...) i want them to see me, but other times for example when i am getting dressed or going to the bathroom, i feel really uncomfortable thinking that they are still watching.
My teachers are amazing to me... i love them. They inspire me and i absolutely love talking to them. But i dont know why i may be getting carried away.....

This may be really silly... I have no idea what i am thinking.......
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I told my friend I constantly felt as if I was being watched through objects I carried with me, and she looked at me like I was crazy, so I started questioning if I really was. Anyway, it seems to me like paranoia. You may want to consult a psychiatrist for an actual diagnosis, though.
It may be. And I have told anyone else about it, because I am afraid of that exact reaction. They may look at me like I am out of my mind.
hheehee thanks for commenting. I really appreciate it. :) :)
Ive got this too like in my past but . I keep saying yes there is someone watching me"god" is watching on us
You have a point. heheh God is watching us, yes. :)