Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Feel like i am being watched....?
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feel like i am being watched....?

Hello. Well ever since Year 6, i have felt like i have ben watched. Let me explain:

Well i remember one day going into art class, and having to make a paper bird out of different colours. A 3D one of course. I took that home a few days later, and suddenly one day when i was looking at it, i remember wondering if there was the tiniest camera in it. I suddenly thought of my art teacher, which gave me the idea that she was watching me through that bird. My teachers were incredible dont get me wrong, i guess part of me did want her to watch me. It may have been for attention i guess, or hopefully it wasnt....
Anyway, now  i am in Year 9. I constantly think that there is someone watching me. I havent been feeling so well lately, and i had a talk to some teachers. I am convinced that they have a camera somewhere, which they either put on my bag or somehow got it on my clothes. With this belief, i usually cry as if something is upsetting me TERRIBLY  (when i am having a bad day..) or in the opposite case, smile as if life is perfect. I do this thinking that they can see me and that they will come the next day and ask me whats wrong. So usually (which as i said, may be for attention...) i want them to see me, but other times for example when i am getting dressed or going to the bathroom, i feel really uncomfortable thinking that they are still watching.
My teachers are amazing to me... i love them. They inspire me and i absolutely love talking to them. But i dont know why i may be getting carried away.....

This may be really silly... I have no idea what i am thinking.......
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I told my friend I constantly felt as if I was being watched through objects I carried with me, and she looked at me like I was crazy, so I started questioning if I really was. Anyway, it seems to me like paranoia. You may want to consult a psychiatrist for an actual diagnosis, though.
Blank
4059843_tn?1410695600
It may be. And I have told anyone else about it, because I am afraid of that exact reaction. They may look at me like I am out of my mind.
hheehee thanks for commenting. I really appreciate it. :) :)
Blank
Ive got this too like in my past but . I keep saying yes there is someone watching me"god" is watching on us
Blank
4059843_tn?1410695600
You have a point. heheh God is watching us, yes. :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank