Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
HOCD questions?
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HOCD questions?

Hi I'm 18 and I have been suffering from HOCD for four months now. Before I have only be interested in men, only had crushes on men and wished to spend my future with men. I was recovering from past intrusive thoughts and I spiked, out of nowhere I started to believe I was an lesbian despite not having a single lesbian thought in the past. I know for certain I don't want a lesbian but my problem is that every girl is now increasingly prettier, I don't know if it's to do with a self esteem issue I had in the past, but I get scared when I see a girl who is pretty, sometimes I get groinal responses, I hate it so much. My attraction to men has diminished dramatically. I just want to stop noticing women, it's got to the point where I really dislike watching television or going out, sometimes I can't be around my own friends. I just want this to stop and my anxiety is so low right now, I know you can't suddenly change orientation but it feels like I have... How do I get over this?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1699033_tn?1405352675
Please look for my own posts on the forum regarding HOCD.  I will bump them up to the top.  My icon is the blackeyed Susan.  Please read both of them.  If you have any further questions then let me know.  
Blank
Thank you, I'll make sure to read them now! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...