Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Nerv Damage from ocd related action

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Nerv Damage from ocd related action

I have had anxious thought disorder my entire life started when I had warts as a child, and I would blow on them to make sure they didnt come back....seven months ago I had some anxious thoughts and I put a lot of pressure on my upper left temple using the downward force of my jaw I know it sounds crazy. When I released this aggressive pressure I felt a sharp pain on the top of my head....i guess it was my way of trying to get rid of the thoughts that were making me very angry in the past I have done similar things to my head but not with the same amount of force and anger as I did this time. Anyway the sharp pain kept re occuring daily after that night for about 4 months....it was on and off throughout the day like a stabbing sharp pain on the top of my head....then other symptoms started 2 months after injury such as pins needles throughout body and feeling hot sensations everywhere and sometimes so hot that I started to itch everywhere. the sharp pain in my head started to feel tightness and numbness around it like it was trying to heal....eventually the sharp pain went from stabbing pain everyday to a numb pressure dully achy type pain in that same spot....then new twitching symptoms started to occur throughout my body instead of just my face where i put the pressure. my twitches are worse at nightime when my whole body will jolt multiple times before falling asleep i also feel like im paralyzed when i lay down at night....my neck also snaps back and my feet sometimes my jaw will clamp down or my eyes will lock in place when closed even when im not closing them tightly.....i explained everything to a neurologist and had an mri done with contrast which showed a small cyst in the front of my brain but that cysts dont cause symptoms they said...anyways i feel that I have nerve damage in my head that has shown a gradual progression of symptoms...i am also worried that i will start to develop seizures at some point down the road and in fact the spasms at night are some time of seizure as things of this nature have never happened to me before eventhough all the doctors claim that people have that falling sensation and it causes them to jolt awake....i ve had that in the past like an other normal person and what im experiencing now is not that its about ten times worse and i am sure its due to that sharp pain that has now numbed the left front part of my brain....i am worried and dont know how much of my symptoms are anxiety related and how many are from actual nerve damage!!!!!!Hellllp! I am getting an eeg on my brain tomorrow as I feel that if I have some type of damage in my brain it will show on one test or another!