Please help only hope
What should you do when you have intrusive thoughts and you are ocd about sperm and you think it's in your car and you literally wipe the inside of your out everyday just to make you feel better?  What should you do?
If your ocd is taking control of your life and your day to day life is getting affected you need to consult a psychiatrist or psychologist for help
I did. I'm going to therapy and seeing a pyschtrist and I'm on medicine as well and she just upped my dosage and it seems to be helping.
well you need to keep on taking treatment and maintaining a positive outlook for the treatment as well as for life.

you know ocd is a long battle, ocd can strike you suddenly and can bring you from top to bottom very easily but your recovery from bottom to top is not easy and also its a very slow process.So  you need to keep patience and just keep on moving, Because things will get better with time.