Cant bend foot up after walking
When I walk outside with varying degrees of incline/decline (not on tradmill), afterwords I am unable to bend my foot up towards my shin.  The tendon/muscle just starts shaking and I stop because it feels so odd.  It doesn't necessarily hurt.  If I hold my foot and force it up there, the muscle/tendon going from my shin area to the top of my foot spasms horribly.  It subsides after a few hours.

I know this probably isn't serious, but I'm just wondering the cause.  I'd like to make sure there is no underlying neurological problems I should have looked at.

I posted here because I don't like running to the docs everytime I wonder about something.
There is no neurological problem and it is a matter of fact of practice and buiding strength.
Even while resting try to bend your ankle down and lift up as many times as possible during the process of the whole day.
With dorsifexion and plantar flexion of the ankle joint you will buid strength and then you can start with slow speeds in inclination and incease it further.
Take care!
Thanks!  
This is my first time with the same problem as calltacc had not able to bent foot up. This happened after I being picking up pecans of ground for 4 hours straight. The only difference is I have a shocking feeling through my foot. Please help. This is my first day.