Joint crunching and pain
What causes pain and crunching noise on my shoulder joints and my foot joints and my knee?
     How are you? Crunching or grinding with pain in multiple joints indicate arthritis or chronic damage to the joints due to wear and tear. What is your age and since when are you experiencing these symptoms? Are you an athlete or any other sports person? As, this could have lead to the wear and tear. If, no then a complete work up for arthritis should be considered.
Rest, ice packs, anti-inflammatories and strengthening exercises are used in treating this condition. Consult a orthopedician for further assistance.
Best.

I am a 45 year old female and relatively fit. When i do certain exercises i get a strange crunching/grinding feeling in various joints when undertaking some exercises. The joints are: knees, shoulders, ankles and hips. Ive only had this for approx 3 to 4 weeks. Its very unconfortable , and restricts certain ways i can lift my arms and legs during exercies. Do i need to take some sort of vitamin or health tablet to loosen my joints?
Hello!

I would suggest you to take intermittent NSAIDs, apply ice packs and rest for some days.

If your symptoms persist then get yourself examined by an orthopedician and go for some scans and rule out conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and conditions like gout.

Take care!