Liquid Infusion/Hip Fracture
My husband's MRI results came back with a diagnosis of a small liquid infusion in a small hip fracture.  He is scheduled with a specialist in 6 weeks but we would like to know what this is.  His symptoms were chronic pain and discomfort in this upper thigh and groin area.  Anyone know what the treatments are?  We believe the fracture may be the result of an accident last summer that was never diagnosed.
This was a hip joint infusion.
You said he has small fracture being reported on MRI.
I am not sure what do you mean by saying small liquid infusion in a small hip fracture, but I feel you want to mention that there is a small joint effusion present near hip fracture.
Yes indeed the symptoms he was experiencing were due to hip fracture and joint effusion.
Joint effusion is usually due to local inflammatory reaction to irritant in joint capsule.
If it is joint effusion then it can be aspirated and patient can be on anti-inflammatory.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.