Peroneal nerve loose
Top NYC Orthopedic Surgeon felt loose peroneal nerve in knee.  Doctor has never heard of this condition and has referred me to Giants top knee doc. Had MRI, showed thinning of posterior ligament.  Should mention the the injury is most likely sports related. I am collegiate wrestler.  Has anyone ever heard of a LOOSE PERONEAL NERVE?
Hi, you might want to try posting your question in the orthopedics sports medicine expert forum.  Good luck
Peroneal nerve injuries can develop in athletes who experience recurrent ankle inversion injuries, the reason is Loose adipose tissue around the nerve contains an abundance of arteries and soft tissue, the common peroneal nerve is more frequently injured than the tibial nerve and the loose soft tissue makes it vulnerable. Take care and avoid recurrent ankle injuries in your leg.