Orthopedics Community
Prolozone Treatment search

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Prolozone Treatment search

I have painful osteoarthritus in my left thumb joint that started  two years and its is getting worse.  My right thumb joint is also starting to hurt a little bit.  I have read about prolozone treatment by injections, and Im looking for a professional in the Boston, MA area to ask questions and most likely get treatments.  The nearest professional that I have found so far is in NJ about 200 miles from me.  I would like to find a professional much closer.

Has anyone had experience with Prolozone injections? Cost? Number of treatments? Location?

Thanks for your input.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Hello!

Prolozone is a connective tissue injection therapy of collagen producing substances and ozone gas which can reconstruct damaged or weakened connective tissue in and around joints.

The prolozone therapy shots cost $125 per shot and you need 1-7 shots every 1-2 weeks. For the exact cost you have to check locally wherever you go as the cost varies and fluctuates.

Take care!

Hi Richard, Did u try this Prolozone therapy ? Did that help you ? Can you provide the address of NJ doctor providing Prolozone therapy and also let me know your experiences. If you find please reply to this email ashok_guru AT yahoo ******* Thanks Ashok