Prolozone Treatment search
I have painful osteoarthritus in my left thumb joint that started  two years and its is getting worse.  My right thumb joint is also starting to hurt a little bit.  I have read about prolozone treatment by injections, and Im looking for a professional in the Boston, MA area to ask questions and most likely get treatments.  The nearest professional that I have found so far is in NJ about 200 miles from me.  I would like to find a professional much closer.

Has anyone had experience with Prolozone injections? Cost? Number of treatments? Location?

Thanks for your input.
Hello!

Prolozone is a connective tissue injection therapy of collagen producing substances and ozone gas which can reconstruct damaged or weakened connective tissue in and around joints.

The prolozone therapy shots cost $125 per shot and you need 1-7 shots every 1-2 weeks. For the exact cost you have to check locally wherever you go as the cost varies and fluctuates.

Take care!

You can look for a NJ doctor here - or indeed a doctor in any state.
http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/my_ozone_doctor.com.html
There are no fewer than 10 listings for NJ!!!
I hope this helps.