heel pain
I AM GETTING SEVERE PAIN ON THE BOTTOM LEFT SIDE OF MY RIGHT FOOT.THE PAIN IS MORE TOWARDS THE SIDE OF THE HEEL.

2) THE MUSCLES OF MY LEFT LEG ABOVE THE ANKLE AND BELOW THE KNEE IN THE FRONT ARE PAINING A LOT.
Are you having any swelling?  The pain in your heel may be plantar fasciitis.  I have plantar fasciitis and it came on all of a sudden in pretty much the same area you described, left side of heel of right foot.  It is now on my left heel, in right side of heel.  Have you been on your feet more recently?  Increased your exercise?  Mine came on after increasing exercise.  Currently, I am stretching it at least once per day, doing some strengthening exercises 2-3 times per week.  I also apply ice 1 time per day for about 15 minutes when I need to.  You may want to look into stretching exercises if these are overuse injuries due to exercise.  Also, may want to look into some rest for a little while, before pain gets more intense, and requires more healing time.  Hope this helps.  Ice usually always helps, but should not be longer than 15 minutes and at most perhaps twice per day, with at least 1-1/2 hours in between treatments.  If you have severe pain and cannot bear weight with increased swelling, may want to see doctor.  
I have a crushed foot and very bad heel pain.  The best thing to do is get a pair of croc shoes and where them.  Also the tendoin must be stretched get a can of baked beans and roll you foot over it for as long as you can and whenever you get time
hope this helps