sore foot
What could be the problem with the ball of my foot?  I workout doing aerobics  twice a week.  What can I do for the pain?
    How are you? When foot pain occurs under the ball of the foot, the medical term is metatarsalgia. Foot pain can be caused by increased pressure on the metatarsal heads. This can be due to constricting foot wear or high heel shoes. Other conditions that can cause foot pain include ligament injuries and joint irritation. These problems can also be relieved with more accommodating footwear.

Treatment of foot pain often consists of anti-inflammatory medications, footwear modifications, and inserts for your shoes. Metatarsal pads help to take pressure off the ball of the foot. If some simple steps do not alleviate your symptoms, you should see your doctor to ensure you are receiving adequate treatment.
Best
I would recommend first losing your weight and then wearing the right kind of shoes to prevent further injury of Metatarsalgia. Runners can get more information at http://www.runnersworld.com/injury-prevention-recovery/metatarsalgia on how to prevent metatarsalgia.