Ovarian Cancer Community
Cysts cause chills/flashes/nightsweats?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cysts cause chills/flashes/nightsweats?

All I know is I have 2 small cysts on my left ovary, or one larger septated one.
A couple of nights since the pain has started, I have awaken in the middle of the night freezing cold, but sweating to the point of soaking my sheets.  Can cysts do this?  Or cancer?  Hormones?

Thanks for any input.

Also, can smaller cysts (2-5 cm) cause pain with intercourse?  I'm still afraid to have sex.  :(

Sorry for the bluntness, but we are all women here.  ;-)

J.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
Yes, cysts can cause pain with intercourse.  That is the first "symptom" that I had. Hormones can cause chills and sweats but so can fevers.  Mine were 5.5cm and 7.7cm and I was told no romping around, horse play with my kids, etc.  We took that as no sex for fear of rupture.
Blank
117289_tn?1391716425
xrayu2 is right.  These cysts can cause pain during intercourse and other actiities.  Anytime your hormones are disrupted you can get the chills, flashes, etc.  It is tough being a woman.  Hang in there girl, we are with you.
~Tascha
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...