Cysts cause chills/flashes/nightsweats?
All I know is I have 2 small cysts on my left ovary, or one larger septated one.
A couple of nights since the pain has started, I have awaken in the middle of the night freezing cold, but sweating to the point of soaking my sheets.  Can cysts do this?  Or cancer?  Hormones?

Thanks for any input.

Also, can smaller cysts (2-5 cm) cause pain with intercourse?  I'm still afraid to have sex.  :(

Sorry for the bluntness, but we are all women here.  ;-)

J.
Yes, cysts can cause pain with intercourse.  That is the first "symptom" that I had. Hormones can cause chills and sweats but so can fevers.  Mine were 5.5cm and 7.7cm and I was told no romping around, horse play with my kids, etc.  We took that as no sex for fear of rupture.
xrayu2 is right.  These cysts can cause pain during intercourse and other actiities.  Anytime your hormones are disrupted you can get the chills, flashes, etc.  It is tough being a woman.  Hang in there girl, we are with you.
~Tascha