Cysts on ovaries and fluid in abdominal cavity?? What does that mean ?
Hi there,
I had went to have a scan two weeks ago for kidney stones but the results that I got were not as expected.  I had a hysterectomy two years ago but they left my ovaries. I have multiple cysts on my left ovary they can't find the right one, which is where I have a lot of pain, and I have fluid in my abdominal cavity.
I had thought nothing of it as they told me they would refer me to gyne. When I had mentioned to a friend she was really concerned saying abdominal fluid is not a good sign.  I have also had problems eating as I feel full very quickly yet I appear to be putting on weight!
Can anyone give advice.
I was also considering going private as I have not had any word from hospital and with the nhs you can wait months for appointments. My concerns are if it is something not good that I should get it checked ASAP.
Thanks suz
I just wanted to say that I completely agree to go private and get checked out as soon as possible.  I think that is in your very best interest.  Lots of luck and hugs.  
If it were me I would see GYN/Oncologist. They deal with more than Cancer. They remove Ovarian Cysts for example.

Alex
What happened with your cysts?