Ovarian Cancer Community
Did your symptoms come and go or were they steady?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Did your symptoms come and go or were they steady?

I was having terrible bloating/ pressure on my bladder for months now. I have been dieting so for breakfast every morning I have been drinking a protein powder/milk/banana "milkshake". Last Friday I quit drinking them and it has been two days now and the symptoms have disappeared. I still have a tugging pain in my lower right side but it comes and goes as well.
Did your symptoms get worse or come and go away when you were diagnosed with OC?

Thank you
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
My symptoms (for a large benign cyst, which are the same symptoms as for ovca) did not come and go, but rather continued over time and additional symptoms were added as time when on.  The symptoms disappeared only after the cyst was removed.

You might have irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, or possibly  even an allergic reaction  to milk or the other ingredients of the diet shake if your symptoms cease when you stop drinking the shakes.  Anyway, it would not be a bad idea to make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your symptoms.
Blank
I have bilateral ovarian cysts and yes my pains come and go I have many other issues right now but the pain does come and go with me also
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank