Ovarian Cancer Community
Leg spasms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Leg spasms?

Hi everyone...I just wanted to ask if anyone has had muscle spasms as another symtom?  Curious b/c I have been having  a muscle spasm in my left leg since yesterday (1/18) afternoon coming and going in the same spot...really annoying.  Doesn't hurt..it's only just my lower inner thigh?  So annoyed that it is yet "another" thing (feeling incredibly exhausted today and heavy cramps in my sides..plus did I mention I have four small children under the age of 7!  at least they keep my laughing (tired but laughing!  :)  ...   Sorry for sounding whiney...just frustrated at feeling yucky all the time.  maybe I'll just add that to the list for the onc. on Friday.
Also now having burning, "sleepy" feeling on left arm and wrist??  don't know whether to chalk it up to my tumor and/or uterus problem...
I cannot recall if the leg with the spasm is on the same side as your tumor/enlarged ovary.  If so, then it is likely pressing on the nerve that runs through the abdomen into the leg, causing spasms, pain, and/or numbness.

As for the arm and wrist, well, perhaps you are sleeping on that side all night due to abdominal discomfort?  Or are you like me, poking and prodding  your abdomen and thus you have given  yourself a 'repetitive use' injury?!
Thanks for the information about the nerve.  I wouldn't have thought of that.  I really, really appreciate your insight.  Thanks again.
I was going to ask the same thing.  My pain from the cyst on my left ovary goes into my left groin area, like a tingling, burning sensation.  I was wondering if it was from the cyst hitting a nerve.  Sounds like it is!!
I have a numb feeling in my upper right thigh which is either from my IBS or cyst on left ovary.