Ovarian Cancer Community
Missed period/cramping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Missed period/cramping

I had regular menstrual cycles, almost to the exact day, until last month.  My last period started Nov. 8 and it was on day 26 of my cycle, so I was due around Dec. 3.  I have missed my period and have had intermittent cramping since the day I was due to start.  I feel extremely bloated.  I have no health insurance and am worried about how much the diagnostic testing would cost.  Would a missed period be a sign of ovarian cancer?  Thank you.  DeAnne
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
i know this post wuz in 2007 but id like to know what the outcome of you situation was im in a similar situation right now & would love to know how it turned out. Please reply. Thank u very much
Blank
408448_tn?1286887421
This person as not posted since the 2007 post.  I suggest you try a gyne forum or call a Planned Parenthood clinic for an exam.  I believe they have a sliding scale fee for the un-insured.  Marie
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank