Missed period/cramping
I had regular menstrual cycles, almost to the exact day, until last month.  My last period started Nov. 8 and it was on day 26 of my cycle, so I was due around Dec. 3.  I have missed my period and have had intermittent cramping since the day I was due to start.  I feel extremely bloated.  I have no health insurance and am worried about how much the diagnostic testing would cost.  Would a missed period be a sign of ovarian cancer?  Thank you.  DeAnne
i know this post wuz in 2007 but id like to know what the outcome of you situation was im in a similar situation right now & would love to know how it turned out. Please reply. Thank u very much
This person as not posted since the 2007 post.  I suggest you try a gyne forum or call a Planned Parenthood clinic for an exam.  I believe they have a sliding scale fee for the un-insured.  Marie