SPOTTING
26 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF ONE WONDERING IF SPOTTING AFTER INTERCOURSE IS A SYMPTOM OF OVARIAN CANCER?  HAVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH MY DOCTOR AND SHE THINKS IT IS RELATED TO MY BC PILLS AND/OR THE FACT THAT MY HUSBAND AND I DON'T HAVE SEX VERY OFTEN.(LIKE EVERY 3 TO 4 MONTHS)  SHE AND I THINK MAYBE AFTER WAITING SO LONG, IT IRRITATES MY VAGINA AND CAUSES VERY LIGHT SPOTTING.  ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
I am not too sure.  I know painful intercourse is along with a few more symp. bloted feeling, nausea, diarea,
hope this helps
Could be cervical polyps too.  Id get a vaginal ultrasound if it keeps happening.  Im not a Doc but id be somewhat concerned.  I don't know if BC pills cause that.  Maybe you could find more info on the Internet about that.  I don't think its a sign of ovarian cancer, it could be from many many other things.