Ovarian Cancer Community
SPOTTING
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SPOTTING

26 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF ONE WONDERING IF SPOTTING AFTER INTERCOURSE IS A SYMPTOM OF OVARIAN CANCER?  HAVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH MY DOCTOR AND SHE THINKS IT IS RELATED TO MY BC PILLS AND/OR THE FACT THAT MY HUSBAND AND I DON'T HAVE SEX VERY OFTEN.(LIKE EVERY 3 TO 4 MONTHS)  SHE AND I THINK MAYBE AFTER WAITING SO LONG, IT IRRITATES MY VAGINA AND CAUSES VERY LIGHT SPOTTING.  ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
I am not too sure.  I know painful intercourse is along with a few more symp. bloted feeling, nausea, diarea (diarrhea),
hope this helps
Blank
Could be cervical polyps too.  Id get a vaginal ultrasound if it keeps happening.  Im not a Doc but id be somewhat concerned.  I don't know if BC pills cause that.  Maybe you could find more info on the Internet about that.  I don't think its a sign of ovarian cancer, it could be from many many other things.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank