Test results are in
My doctor just called to check up on me and to let me know the path results were totally negative. Ahhh. She kept telling me, "It sure was a big cyst." Yeah, don't remind me. I'm just happy it's gone, really gone for good.

Thank you all (I can't say this enough) for your help. Except for my heart, which I'm used to that, I've always been in excellent health. This was so foreign to me, having the unknown going on in my body. But you've all been there with the waiting and surgery and wondering. It hasn't been easy but it would have been frightful without all of your support, information and silly jokes. Love to you all.  Irene
OH Irene...great news!  I'm happy for you.

Lori
Yay Irene!! :)
Wonderful news!!!!  I do hope you stay on the board though.  You are such an encourager!  I am so happy for the news!
Congrats Irene!
Great news!!!!!  Mary, 'Raven Lady ', used to talk about the 99% club , so I guess this makes you a member,  I am so glad that old  ? mark  is removed from your life, hope you have a speedy recovery period and feel much "lighter" now,  I have heard surgeons comparing cyst sizes with each other, almost like bragging rights as to who caught the biggest fish,  Wonder if there is a page in the Guiness Book of Records for the largest cyst?   Bet there is.  Take care  , Marty
I am so happy for you!!!! Now for a speedy recovery. Marie
Such wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you! And like the others I hope that you will stick around with us. We need good news like that! I hope that your recovery goes just as smooth.
          Love Chris
I am really happy for you

Jenny
Congrats on the great news!  We were all pulling for you.

Your "cysters" in the forum. (Sorry; I couldn't resists the pun. )  : )
Kathy
Yes, Marty is right, we used to always say welcome to the 99% club, since that is how many "cysts" end up being benign.   Celebrate life!  Great news and I am very very happy for you!!!  Shannon
Oh how wonderful!!  I love the good news!  Thanks for sharing with us.  Now, after you are well enough, you owe yourself a big celebration!!  Hey, if you need bail money by the time you are done, let us know, and we'll do what we can ;)!!!  

Congratulations!!

Gail
Great news....celebrate and enjoy life....hugs...Helen...
This is great news :)
I am so very happy for you!  Like Gail said, go out and have a wonderful celebration!
Colleen