Ovarian Cancer Community
Urgent, please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Urgent, please help

Hello to all.
I am very concerned about the recent developments of the cancer that my mother has, so I really need your help. She was operated with ovarian cancer in December 2003. She had a round of 5 chemo therapies with Cysplatinum and Taxol. Almost everything seemed good, and her tests were normal.
However in May 2005 she had a severe pelvic pouring out (hell, I don
Does she is diagnosticat. with adenocarcinoma? (I don"t speak very well english).But I am sure that is so bad,because my sister had the same symptomas,she is really bad!
I need to tell you about Himalayan Goji Juice.  It is made from the Himalayn Goji berry, which is the most nutrient-dense food in the world.  Many people's lives have been saved by Goji Juice, including many of my friends.  It has allowed many cancer patients to reduce the need for chemothery and radiation, or to become cancer free.  There are many testimonials on this website:  www.gojihealthstories.  
One of my friends had terminal bone cancer, and after 3 months of drinking Goji Juice, he was cancer free.  Himalayan Goji Juice is simply a miracle.  Please look at this website:  www.carolyncollins.freelife.com  

As soon as you get this message, please give me a call.  I know you are going through a hard time, and I would love to talk to you.  Hope to hear from you soon,  

Carolyn Collins
(310) 433-5775