Ovarian Cancer Community
does this sound like cancer???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

does this sound like cancer???

I have a 3 yr old boy and had a perfect pregnancy.  About a year ago my periods went to 3-4 months apart.  Got pregnant and miscarried at 11 weeks and had a d&C.  That was the end of august.  I didnt get my period back but had all the pregnancy symptoms but they did blood work and I was not pregnant.  They did more blood work and found out I was low on progestrone and said I needed to take some med to make my period come.  But it came before I got on the meds.  It came Oct 25th.  That was 11 weeks after my d&c.  I am having bad nasuea and fatigue...this has been going on for the past month at least.  Then I started having diarrhea, but I am usually constipated then i had it with undigested food in it.  (sorry I know this is to much info) then it stopped after about a wek and the next two days I had the worst gall bladder attack ever...then after that extreme abdominal pains in my overies and sides. I very often have pain in my overies.  Today my head feels like it is literally being stabbed or something.  This is the same headache I had for about 1 1/2 weeks after my d&c and even the pain meds they gave me didnt help.  I dont know what is going on but I am getting really worried.  Any thoughts would be wonderful.
This certainly doesn't sound like ovarian cancer.  If you were my daughter, and you were in the type pain you have described, I would take you to the ER and find out what's going on.  You could have some kind of systemic infection from the d & c.....that is just one of the options.....you need to find out what is going on.....you said gall bladder attack.....did you go in for that?  You need to get in to see someone who will take the time to get to the bottom of your issues.  Call the docs who did your d & c....no surgeon wants a patient of his wandering around with an infection.  You need to take care of this right away.....I suppose it could get worse if you don't.....just do it!
Peace.
dian
thanks alot...i am glad to hear it does not sound like ovarian cancer b/c i have been worried about this.  I am going to call my doc tomorrow.