Ovarian Cancer Community
ovarian cyst, SEVERE DIZZINESS, NAUSEA,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

ovarian cyst, SEVERE DIZZINESS, NAUSEA,

Hi. I think I have an ovarian cyst, most likely I do. Well right now when I get up too fast I lose the blood in my head so fast that everthing goes black and I almost faint. This leads to the dizziness and nausea. Is there anything to worry about that this is happening?
i went the whole last summer this way.  I am still here :)
The dizziness that you are describing is called postural hypotension.  It is, as you say, just from getting up to fast.  I had that in my teens but never told anyone.  Read years later that it is not umcommon.  No comment on your age but it is more common in eldery people,  I had an episode of severe dizziness a couple of years ago and this was the first thing that they checked for.  They take your blood pressure lying down then sit you up fast and take it again.  I don't know what the different causes are but it is very annoying.
Wow, something else I have in common - Cysters we are all for one and one for all!
~Tascha
thanks everyone! i went to my regular doctor and hes sending me to a gynocologist(is that spelled right?) i kinda thought it was low blood pressure too, but why is it when i go to the doctors and they take my blood pressure they say its normal? oh well.

thanks!!