ovarian cyst, SEVERE DIZZINESS, NAUSEA,
Hi. I think I have an ovarian cyst, most likely I do. Well right now when I get up too fast I lose the blood in my head so fast that everthing goes black and I almost faint. This leads to the dizziness and nausea. Is there anything to worry about that this is happening?
i went the whole last summer this way.  I am still here :)
Wow, something else I have in common - Cysters we are all for one and one for all!
~Tascha
The dizziness that you are describing is called postural hypotension.  It is, as you say, just from getting up to fast.  I had that in my teens but never told anyone.  Read years later that it is not umcommon.  No comment on your age but it is more common in eldery people,  I had an episode of severe dizziness a couple of years ago and this was the first thing that they checked for.  They take your blood pressure lying down then sit you up fast and take it again.  I don't know what the different causes are but it is very annoying.
thanks everyone! i went to my regular doctor and hes sending me to a gynocologist(is that spelled right?) i kinda thought it was low blood pressure too, but why is it when i go to the doctors and they take my blood pressure they say its normal? oh well.

thanks!!