Ovarian Cancer Community
pain in nodule area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

pain in nodule area

Have very small nodule after chemo and still gives pain.  Anyone here experience same?
Hey...where is this nodule and when does it hurt?  Is it inflamed?  Does it weep or lead?  I haven't ecperienced anything like this but I know someone has experienced something similar.........hello.....are you out there?  Maybe she will read this and post.....don't give up on us....please stay in touch.
Peace.
dian
Hi,  This nodule was so small the Dr. had told me even if he tried to go in and get it,  he may not be able to find it.  But it is painful.   I will have do to something, It is located under the left breast near to the stomach area.  I will need to find a way to have this removed.

Any suggestions.