Ovarian Cancer Community
what are the chances? complex ovarian cyst
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what are the chances? complex ovarian cyst

Hey im a newby here , my name is sarah im 19 not over weight and in OZ , ok so here is the thing , since i started my period i have been dealing with cysts and what not (im thinking PCOS but all blood work denied that .only symptoms multiple follicles and cysts) i always have normal usual cysts sometimes growing to the size of golf balls , i have had 2 surgerys to remove cysts , appendices and hernias on both sides removed , i have been getting REALLY odd unusual pain and when its a cyst i know it is but this felt diff , had an U/S that showed 2 SOLID complex cysts at 3.5cm each on my left and also my left ovary is 5 times bigger than my right , my right is 10mm and my left was 55ml , i have unicornuate uterus and dismenorea (severe & disabling period pain. ) my mum passed of cancer that started on her ovaries and in her uterus , my brother was also born with a tumour in his belly . what are the chances i will need surgery once again and what are the chances this will turn out bad for me