whats happened ???
I am now 6 weeks post surgery and have lost 10 since my alien was removed BUT why dont my clothes fit, it seems although my stomach is now flat my hips have expanded beyond belief. Any ideas apart from starvation !!!!!

Apart from the above Ive never better.

jane
shopaholic uk
You can still have post operative bruising up to 12 weeks after the event.  Believe me it takes time for things to calm down.  Irritating I know but at least you are feeling fine otherwise which is good.  Starvation however is not - don't go there.

Scoutshadow is right, it does take time.  I had surgery in July and my clothes are totally different now and I weigh less...enough to go down a size.  Hang in there sweetie and give it some more time.
Shopaholic was yours a dermoid by any chance
YES MINE WAS A DERMOID  SIZE 21.5 X 21 X 10
I lost a bunch of weight right away after my surgery (they removed an over 13cm tumor-mostly dermoid, but unfortunately some cancerous), but I really started losing when I started working out at the gym. If you have been cleared to exercise, it would be a good idea. I think that's really what helped me get my figure back. I think my hips expanded too, but I blamed that on pregnancy since I had my son just 3 months earlier and was working on losing weight when the alien was discovered. Cheer up! It will happen before you know it!