Parenting Children (6-12) Community
Caught my 8yr old boy humping another 8 yr old boy someone help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

my bf son was caught humping his 8 yr old friend (another boy)  and now we dont know how to address him.. i dont want to scare him to not opening up about what going on so what is the right way to approach this situation? We dont know if it is something he saw on tv or if he was just curious.. really dont know what to think someone help... is this just a phase???
Hi:) honestly you and your BF have to address it like it's an open forum. His son has to feel like he can tell you why it happend. The both of you have to make him feel comfortable enough. Its a hard place to be as parent's but if the two of you approach him in a mature way you'll see he will respond in a mature way.  Good luck!