First time having sex and is freaking out..no one to turn to. please help
So.. my first time having sex was Sunday evening, and I am new at all of this and really worried right now and no one to turn to because my whole family still thinks that I am a virgin and its going to stay that way i hope and pray it will stay that away for A while, my bf just broke up with me because of some issues he is having but said that when he gets them fixed we'd be together again...

I am supposed to start my period soon, it was unsafe sex but he was out of me before he had *** in me. I'm still worried idk why. i just am its my first time and its been three days, I haven't had anything to eat or drink in the past few days worrying over all of this, I am having white Discharge I always do but its more than that, and my ovary's are cramping and i'm bloating.. is that a sign of pregnancy or that I am going to be starting my period soon and I have nothing to worry about? I want to really keep this my secret but I really need adivce on some things please help me... thank you. E mail me ***@**** I'd really apperciate it.
I'd really like to know something before I go home cause I am going to be stuck without internet, I am having all the same sympthoms as I am when I am about to start my period, going to the bathroom, cramping, bloating, not really in the mood to eat anything, just those simple kind of things i normally do when I am about to start my period... but please help me.