Aa
A
A
Close
First time having sex and is freaking out..no one to turn to. please help
So.. my first time having sex was Sunday evening, and I am new at all of this and really worried right now and no one to turn to because my whole family still thinks that I am a virgin and its going to stay that way i hope and pray it will stay that away for A while, my bf just broke up with me because of some issues he is having but said that when he gets them fixed we'd be together again...

I am supposed to start my period soon, it was unsafe sex but he was out of me before he had *** in me. I'm still worried idk why. i just am its my first time and its been three days, I haven't had anything to eat or drink in the past few days worrying over all of this, I am having white Discharge I always do but its more than that, and my ovary's are cramping and i'm bloating.. is that a sign of pregnancy or that I am going to be starting my period soon and I have nothing to worry about? I want to really keep this my secret but I really need adivce on some things please help me... thank you. E mail me ***@**** I'd really apperciate it.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'd really like to know something before I go home cause I am going to be stuck without internet, I am having all the same sympthoms as I am when I am about to start my period, going to the bathroom, cramping, bloating, not really in the mood to eat anything, just those simple kind of things i normally do when I am about to start my period... but please help me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank