Parenting Children (6-12) Community
First time having sex and is freaking out..no one to turn to. please he...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

First time having sex and is freaking out..no one to turn to. please help

So.. my first time having sex was Sunday evening, and I am new at all of this and really worried right now and no one to turn to because my whole family still thinks that I am a virgin and its going to stay that way i hope and pray it will stay that away for A while, my bf just broke up with me because of some issues he is having but said that when he gets them fixed we'd be together again...

I am supposed to start my period soon, it was unsafe sex but he was out of me before he had *** in me. I'm still worried idk why. i just am its my first time and its been three days, I haven't had anything to eat or drink in the past few days worrying over all of this, I am having white Discharge I always do but its more than that, and my ovary's are cramping and i'm bloating.. is that a sign of pregnancy or that I am going to be starting my period soon and I have nothing to worry about? I want to really keep this my secret but I really need adivce on some things please help me... thank you. E mail me ***@**** I'd really apperciate it.