Parenting Children (6-12) Community
Son not using the washroom

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Son not using the washroom

I have a 7 year old boy that has many accidents in school and daycare, Like when he is at home he waits for the last minute before going to the washroom but then its to late and he has done it in his pants, He sleeps the whole night and does not wet the bed or anything...Do you have any advice for me??
How does he get n at school, many children do not like to ask the teacher to go to the bathroom, and teachers do not remind  them, so he goes to daycare after school its possible he would rather go home, many hours away from you, maybe upsetting, can you rearrange your schedule ?