Parenting: For Fathers Community
baby girl afraid of chucky
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

baby girl afraid of chucky

I have a 5 year old daughter who is deathly afraid of chucky. She refuses to go to the bathroom by herself, she wont go into her room by herself.She wont sleep in her room by herself, and if she does sleep in her room her mother or I have to lay in bed with her until she falls asleep whitch can take hours some times. We read her books at night try to do the relaxing thing buit nothuing we have tried is working to get rid of this fear and she has never even watched the movie. We have tried to explain to her its a movie just like spongebob or men in black or any thing else on tv but it doesnt help. how do we help over come this fear. PLEASE help.