Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
Borderline between abusive and meticulous mother-care.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Borderline between abusive and meticulous mother-care.

Every mother has indisputable reason to be concerned about how her teen age child of either gender is developing. In most societies and in the nature the mother is responsible for the mental and physical development of her offspring (motherhood) and ought to have knowledge of child’s hygiene, health and stage of physical development on first hand. But with the growing up and reach puberty the opportunity of mother to update her impression about that so delicate matter fall out quite rare, especially after stop bath him at certain age. As a single mother I raise my son alone and often take the opportunity, give me the medical office policy to attend as parent his physical exams and to witness the examination. At 11 ½ my son isn`t to old yet and don`t set his face against but difficulties are liable to occur in the near future. Parents are the best people to monitor their child’s growth and development and I have the intention to have him under my care for his health, hygiene and development till an age  at least 14 – 15 yo when he `ll be able to take the helm.