Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
2 year old girl vomiting every 2 nights but ok through day.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 year old girl vomiting every 2 nights but ok through day.

My 2 year old girl has been vomiting at night but is fine through the day. She vomited on saturday at 9am, then again Tuesday 5am then again today (friday 5am). She is fine through the day eating normally & playing. Her poos have been a bit creamy at night time but the vomiting is only once every 2 nights then she is fine. Please advise what you think it is & if it is a bug or something more serious, thank you eilnorsha
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1394601_tn?1328035908
Something that continues should be looked at by her doctor.  If it were happening during the day hours when she is awake, I would lean toward nerves or anxiety type thing.  The fact that she is waking to vomit is worrisome to me.  I hope you get some answers.
Blank
1810666_tn?1316485485
my daughter is 2 year old she something week at night cough then vomit this does not happen very often she wake up in the morning feel ok .i need so help plz thamks  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank