Immunizations
Should my kids be vaccinated?
Like many things, this is a personal choice, although many institutions (ie. schools, daycares) require that children be immunized - there are ways around this, too....most will have "opt out" forms if you've chosen not to immunize for personal or religious reasons.  In signing the opt out forms your essentially saying that you understand the risks associated with not immunizing your child.

I'm personally a strong advocate for immunization.  There is no validated proof that any vaccine causes defects (such as autism - the MMR (measles mumps rubella) vaccine WAS linked to autism but then the study and the physician who conducted it were completely discredited).  On the contrary, childhood vaccines protect against many diseases which could prove fatal, if contracted.
You'll get a lot of controversy on this site when asking this question, but I certainly would do it.  I spread out the vaccines my son had, rather than having him get all of them at once, so if he had any reactions I would know what shot did it, but he breezed through all of them with no reaction so probably that wasn't necessary.
I won't tell you what you should do, because it's a very personal choice. but I vaccinated/am vaccinating both of my children. I think it's very necessary and the best choice for my kids. I have friends who haven't vaccinated, so it just depends on how you feel about it. Your best bet would be to find a pediatrician who is highly recommend or that friends and family trust, and go to them before your child is born and say "how do YOU feel about vaccinations? tell me the pros and cons" and go from there. good luck with your decision!
If you vaccinate they do say not to have them all done together they could interact, ask to have them done seperatly ..Good Luck
I too am a big advocate for vaccination and my son has had all of his to date, including flu and H1N1 with no problems whatsoever.  I actually didn't spread them out and had the recommended vaccines done at the recommended time.  They mix a few in a single shot here.  The deciding factor for me was reading about some of the diseases that we had thought were wiped out beginning to make a come back, primarily due to people not vaccinating.  Those diseases frighten me far more then any of the unsubstantiated problems associated with vaccine, so we went ahead.

As the others said, this is a personal decision and one that seems to stir up much controversy around here.  Just throwing in my personal opinion.  Good luck on whatever you decide.  
I think parents have been concerned as many believe vaccinations have a connection with Autism It is indeed a personal choice , many aire on the safe side and have their children vaccinated, and as I said have them done individually ..if you google to will find the plus's and the minus's Good luck when it comes to it it is your choice.
Thank you to everyone for your input.  One argument I recently heard FOR immunizations has to do with the social contract we as members of a society are part of.  The argument is basically that if we are to be part of a society that we enjoy the benefits of, we must also abide by agreed upon rules that help protect other members of that community.  Unless there's strong evidence against taking such an action, I do now think that there is some credibility to that argument.
Thank you again for everyone's opinion.