Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Potty Training !

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Potty Training !

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get my boyfriends daughter to use the potty without being forced to sit on it .
We have been having troubles getting her to go .
She was potty trained last summer, & went all by herself up until about 5 months ago ; & it's like she's gone in reverse!
if anyone has any helpful tips or hints to help us get her to go , before she starts school in September..
That would be awesome!
Is there another baby in the picture?  It's pretty common for a child to revert in potty training if a new baby comes along.
how old is she and is there emotional problems that need to be addresed and is there a growth spurt and if so then some times the bladder grows slower and bed wetting and accidents can occure
There is no new baby in the picture, she is the only child.
and as far as i know there are no emotional problems , and she isnt in the middle of a growth spurt .
no be wetting has occured .