Vomiting
My 16 month old started progectile vomitting 6 days ago. it Started once during the day and I was told it was just the flu. after that one day she began vommiting only at night after I put her to bed either right before she falls asleep or while she is still sleeping. But she doesnt cry or anything after and before she vomits she plays and acts fine and happy not sick at all. So Im not sure what t say when I take her to the doctor and say "she;s very sick" meanwhile shes running around laughing and playing what will the doctor say...Anyways does anyone know what this can be? Is it serious.? Should I call her doctors office or go strait to the Emergancy room.? Or just wait it out until she gets better.?
I would call the doctor's office,  but skip the emergency room.  If she's still running around and playing,  and eating and drinking normally and having normal dirty and wet diapers,   this isn't really an emergency.

But it does warrant a call to your nurse to just see what to watch for.

I agree with RR.  I also have a couple of different thoughts on this.

If she is only vomiting at night, try a humidifier in her room.  I say this because if, like me, you live in a dry climate, children can have nasal drip at night.  This can cause vomiting.  My son has this issue (he has mild allergies to dust that worsen during our winter and it's dry and cold).  

If she is playing normally and full of energy, eating well and drinking well, she isn't overly sick.  It's either a virus that for some odd reason is worse at night, or something like nasal drip when she is sleeping is irritating her stomach and causing it.  

It really only becomes an emergency if she is showing signs of dehydration (dry diaper, crying without tears, tacky mouth instead of wet).  

All the best to you.
My daughter had the same problem it may have been wat she ate, try giving her more liquids.    u should talk to ur doc just to make sure