poops only at night
my 3 1/2 year old son, only poops at night in his diaper.  he will go pee during the day. I have tried stickers, you can go to zoo, chuck e cheese, candy- anything to motivate him to go poop in the potty.  none of it works, he will say, I will go pee for candy, no poop.  please help
Ugh.  I had one of these too.  Okay, get out the juice.  Start in the morning and give him juice so he is sure to have a bowel movement and be ready by early evening.  Then you put him on the potty to poop and if he does not, put him in underwear for bed time.  I know----------  this is asking for trouble.  But your only other option is to just let him poop in that diaper until he is darn good and ready.  I really just kept putting my boy on the potty before bed telling him he had to poop.  Praise him like a maniac.  You can have him try to earn a bigger toy with a chart for when he poops on the potty or you can say you can't go to X (the amusement park or whatever he is in to) unless you start to  poop on the potty.  

Have no fear-------  he'll get it.  I will tell you that I have two boys---------  one potty trained over a period of time when he turned 3.  One didn't even try to be potty trained no matter what I did until he was 4 and then he did it literally in one day.  So don't worry.  It will happen.  
thanks, i will try that and see how it goes. it just get so frustrating, i want him to hurry up and get fully potty trained