Has anyone tried the Bottle-Sling or the Podee Bottle System
Hi Mommies!!!
I have twin boys who right now take a bottle every 3 hours around the clock, It takes me 1& a half to feed both so i really get an hour and a half til until the next feeding.  & I have to fit in steralizing everything and making formula/bottles in there somewhere....and I have to fit sleep for me in there too.

When both babies want their bottle at the exact same time the crying can be heart renching...you pick up the first one to cry and you feel like you are neglecting the one that is crying.
so now I am successfully propping up the babies to dual feed & I hold each bottle, but when one needs to be burped then i stop feeding pick up the one that needs to be burped and the other baby cries since he is not getting his bottle anymore.
Has anyone tried the bottle-sling. I am thinking I could sit in beween them & monitor both and then be able to burp each at that burping point without just leaving the other brother with no bottle and no soothing/burping.

I would love to hear from any mommy who has used the Bottle-sling or Podee and tell me what you think.Or from anyone who has any good ideas for me.

Thank you in advanced!!!
Renee
I don't have any experience with either one (or with feeding twins for that matter), but just wanted to send out my sympathies. I know it must be hard to never get more than an hour and a half break, especially when caring for twins!!  On the bright side, at least they are eating on the same schedule - I imagine it would be much worse if they were not.  

How old are they now?  Do you mean it takes them an hour and half to actually finish a bottle, or an hour and a half for the entire process?  Are they eating formula or pumped breastmilk?  
with my twin brothers we always used blankets to prop up their bottles when feeding them at the same time. One of my twin brothers had colic and was a really fussy eater and had to be held most of the time or he wouldnt eat, and he'd only eat for my mom and not me or my step dad. So it came in handy being able to put my non fussy brother in the boppy or bouncer and prop up his bottle if my step dad or i werent home to help. The only thing i don't like about the bottle sling is that they have to be in their car seat to feed them, i wonder if it would work in a bouncer that has the play bar on it? Sorry i didnt really have any helpful advice but i would try the blanket trick before buying a wierd device to do it, just to save money if nothing else. Twin boys are definitely an adventure! my brothers are now 10, its hard to remember they were ever that little lol
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
hopeitworks commented on mhv's status
Feb 05
krichar commented on KeeLolo's status
Jan 31
krichar commented on Latest update about m...
Jan 29