She wont eat! Very worried
Trinity just turned 11 months TODAY. She was eating really well and we even started her on the Gerber Graduates and some table food. She has always been a really good eater but a week ago she started spitting out meat. Any kind of meat. Now she is starting to spit out veggies, she is only eating fruit and breads and I'm afraid she's not getting the nutrients she needs. Also everytime we would sit down to eat before she would eat really well, and now she really only eats in the morning and the rest of the day if I put fruit or anything in front of her she just picks at it if anything at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
Well, if it was just meats, I wouldn't worry too much. It could be an issue with the texture or the taste. I don't think I'd worry about it yet. Kids go through phases where they eat everything in sight, have a growth spurt, then eat like birds. But, you could call the Dr. if you're worried.
My DS turned 11 months yesterday and he has been going through the same phase the last few days. At least I hope it is a phase. He has been refusing to eat veggies and even yogurt. He has been fine with fruit and puffs/cheerios. He still gets about 26 oz of formula so I'm not too worried that he is not getting enough nutrients. I am going to give it a week and see if it goes away. If not, I will call the doctor and ask for advice.  
Well, I think we may have solved part of the mystery. I took her to the Dr yesterday because she got to where she wouldn't even take her sippy and had dry diapers all day. Turned out she had an ear infection making it painful to swallow. She is eating better today, although she still isn't wanting meats. So maybe that part could just be a phase.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
krichar commented on photo
Jul 18
krichar commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 16
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Jul 14