Can a person with parkinson drive ?
My sister was diagnosed with Parkinson at 44 years. She is going to start her treatment. I have read they can cause alucinations and faintings among other side effects.
I have been thinking: it wouldn't be wise to drive if she doesn't know yet how the medication is going to work on her. Am I right ?

Generally a medication has a warning label on it as to whether it could effect a person's ability to drive. However the concerns you stated made sense as well and it would be worthwhile for her to discuss this with doctor as to whether for a specified period of time she should not drive and when it would be safe to start again.
ILADVOCATE is correct, she should discuss this topic with her topic. Please note that depending on her meds there are side affects that may produce hallucinations as well as visual illusions. (Visual illusions could be seeing ants crawling on the rug, etc,,,) Also Parkinsons effects spacial judgement. This all depends on the severity of her Parkinsons and the meds. Let her discuss this with her doctor.