Parkinson’s Disease Community
Tremors stopping?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tremors stopping?

My dad (86 Years old) was diagnosed with Parkinson's a number of years ago, and is in the later stages.  He has numerous other health issues - High BP, Orthostatic BP, spinal stenosis, diverticulosis, congestive heart failure, has had by-pass surgery, recently had a mild heart attack at which time numerous blockages were found - but a stent was not possible.

He has been in (out, and back in) the hospital for two weeks due to diviticular bleeding.  when he was admitted he was having his tremors as usual (both arms, sometimes both legs, and somtimes his chin).  During his stay he received 11 units of blood.  Now, he barely has tremors - ANYWHERE!  None of the doctors or nurses can explain this to us.  

Any one else experience this?