finger tremors
hello,

I am a 21 year old male. About a 5 weeks ago I stopped eating as much as I usually do. If I had to guess I probably have only been eating 900 - 1300 calories a day. I've lost about 12 pounds in this time. I'm 5'10, 145 pounds right now.

About three weeks into this "diet" I got a finger tremor in my left ring finger. Over the past weeks I also had one in my right index finger, left index finger, left thumb, and right pinky. This has me scared of Parkinson's Disease. I don't have any pill rolling tremors and the tremor has not occurred in the same finger twice. Most of my tremors have occured at rest but I did get one while typing. I've also had twitching in other parts of my body. I've also been very stressed.

I have also gotten headaches, lightheadness, and twice my vision got blurry.

Do you think my tremors are due to not eating and is there any chance I have PD?
I would guess that it is due to a very low calorie diet for a man of your age. You should realy increase your calorie intake with healthy foods. By your height and weight and age you should be eating 2400 calories a day. If you don't mind me asking why would you want to loose weight? Take care of yourself and please eat something  :)
thanks for replying.

I'm not trying to loose weight but I'm one of these people who can drop pounds very easily if I don't eat a lot. I guess that's because I'm young. I haven't been eating because a stressful situation happened to me about 5 weeks ago. Then the hand tremors started which caused me to worry. As a result of worrying it became hard for me to eat. I am trying to eat more now.

The headaches, vision issues, and being lightheaded I pretty much know are from not eating enough but for some reason the tremors really have me worried.

Thanks again for taking your time to address my concerns.  
Hi Mike,
A persisting low blood sugar level can cause persisting shaking and tremors as well as the lightheadedness, headaches and vision issues. You may also be malnourished and may need a good B-complex (stress) vitamin to diminish damage stress is creating in your body. If nothing else, drink a good protein shake between meals with vitamin supplements while you deal with the root of your problem...~MM