fever
My 3 y/o son has being having a fever since about when he was born. This fever may last a couple of days. It is random but comes and goes without any reason about every 2-4 weeks. On April 22 he started a fever followed by vomiting and a diarrhea that wouldn't stop. It lasted about 10 days. I took him to the pediatrician on May 2nd where he inyected him penicillin and prescribed him amoxil and tylenol for his very first throat infection. Today May 13 he has a fever again. This fever sometimes is the only symptom. My son is a very active kid he is never down for this fevers and issues but I am concerned that there could be something wrong. Am I worrying for nothing?
¿Cómo estás ahora?  Sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que usted publicó, pero quería decir hola!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.