Concerns about white marks on glans penis
Hi all,

I am looking for some advice concerning some white marks I found on my glans penis. On the left of my urethra there has formed a thin white line highlighting the lip like opening which sometimes peels in tiny amounts like skin. On the bottom wider ring of the bulbous part of the glans I discovered a white mark underneath the skin, still on the glans.

I also have a slight red patch with a white mark towards the center, both this and the above being on the right side of the glans. I am very concerned about this and much like other young men I am worried about penile cancer or anything similar.

I am uncircumcised, completely sexually healthy, aged 26 and dont have any allergies to soaps or washing powders nor materials.

Its rather difficult to explain and illustrate, and I would be more than happy to provide pictures, I am just looking for some advice to ease my concerns.

Many thanks.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed description or a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesions. Likely possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, cysts, premalignant change etc. Without a diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest something. It would be best to have this evaluated by a dermatologist or a urologist at your earliest convenience for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helps.

Take care!
Thank you so much for your help on this matter. Doctors have found it to be harmless and nothing to worry about.

Regards.