Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
Chronic itching of back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Chronic itching of back

I have chronic itching on my back and my dermatologist thinks it is a nerve issue.  Does anyone have any information or suggestions concerning this frustraiting condition?
hi i took went to see my doctor ,with the same thing and im 64 and ive always had trouble with my skin allergies, im allegic to elastic,however he said i had  acne,and ive never had this before ,i was also told by an on line doctor that it is a form of dermititus that accures above the shoulder blades,and he told me to use  betnovate cream and caridan anti histomine tablets for two weeks this does help but it does reacure,and to try not scratch it as this will itch even more