Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
Is There a Connection?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Is There a Connection?

I have degenerated discs in neck ( c5, c6, c7) with nerve root impingement at c5 level. There is also spurring in neural foramen and  hypertrophic changes in facets at all three levels. This was diagnosed back in 2008. In july of 2010 I was diagnosed with L2 L3 disc herniation and disc tear at L5 S1. I have chronic neck , low back and left leg and left foot pain. Im now being told that I have pelvic asymmetry and sacroiliac joint dysfunction and that the left leg is shorter than the right on by 1/2 inch. I was offered cervical fusion of C5/C6 in 2008 to correct the retrolithesis and possibly help with the pain. Did my not having fusion surgery contribute to the pelvic asymmetry and sacroiliac joint dysfunction or was it caused by my immobility after the lumbar spine herniation and tear ?
If I read this correctly, I don't see neck pain causing your pelvic problems.holding yourselld due to the pain and walking odd I think would aggrivate your SI joints