Phobias Community
How to Be better

Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.

How to Be better

I am scared of a few things these days. I get scared of being around people I'm very anti social and like to stay in my room a lot of the time, I sometimes get scared of people watching me, judging me. I do have a bit of a fear of Someone Being in the dark or just out my window. I am terrified of death. I have a little fear of people doing or saying things behind my back especially people close to me. Is there anyway I can stop this becaus to would like to be able to talk to people rather than sitting and waiting for someone to talk to me or thinking people close to me or doing stuff behind my back it worries me and would like to pick up some courage and self esteem.
I think that what you are suffering from is anxiety and depression.

I would suggest that you see your doctor to talk about the problems that you are experiencing.

The doctor may feel a antidepressant may work, or may refer you to specialised counselling.  He may even decide that you may benefit more from both counselling and medication.

Do not sit and wait for things to get better on there own.  You need help before you get any worse.

Best wishes.